How we help protect your business
Local 24/7 support
Telstra Internet Protection
Simple plan. No upfront costs.
Business Cyber Security Services
$80 month to month
4 tech assessments every 12 months
(limit of 1/mth)
Personalised recommendations, with email updates to help keep your security on track
Telstra Internet Protection, which provides cloud-based web and email filtering to help guard your business
24/7 phone or online support for:
- Security incidents
- Post-breach recovery
- Network security
- Configuring firewalls & end point protection
- Back-up and recovery plan
- Anti-virus software set up
- Malicious software removal
- Activating your Telstra Internet Protection
How Telstra Internet Protection works
Telstra Internet Protection consists of two cloud-based services: Internet Protection Web and Internet Protection Mail.
They both feature advanced security tools, the latest intelligence and the inbuilt security of Telstra networks.
Talk to us today and we’ll help set up Telstra Internet Protection to your Cyber Security Services for you.
Internet Protection Web
- Helps block many threats before they reach your network
- Allows for consistent security policies to help your staff feel safe
- Lets you monitor web activity on your network and devices
- Helps stop users accessing inappropriate content
Internet Protection Mail
- Helps detect phishing, malware, ransomware, viruses and spam
- Improves email continuity
- Works at high speed with low latency
- Gives you full email visibility across your network
Best thing is we help set it up for you!
Services are not available for some devices and software. Cost of any software/hardware not included. Data charges may apply. Fair Use Policy applies. Report and recommendations must not be relied upon as an alternative to advice from a qualified professional or and you should ensure your monitor your own practices and investigations.